32. Faculty Research
1. Examples of violations include but are not limited to:
1. Doing human research without prior approval of the Board.
2. Doing research in a way different from that described in the approved proposal.
3. Failure to follow approved informed consent procedures
4. Failure to report adverse reactions, injuries, breaches of confidentiality or detrimental effects.
5. Doing research after approval has expired.
2. Violations will result in immediate termination of approval to do the research and will be reported to the Office of Research Compliance at Bacone College.