23. Faculty Responsibilities
Faculty responsibilities related
to teaching include:
Establishing course objectives and requirements.
2) Selecting textbooks and supplemental course material.
3) Preparing and submitting textbook/supplemental course material orders.
4) Planning, preparing and presenting course material.
5) Preparing, administering and grading course assignments and examinations.
6) Calculating and reporting student grades and attendance.
7) Assisting students in mastering course material.
8) Establishing and evaluating the curriculum, subject matter and methods of instruction.
9) Establishing the standards for the academic performance of students.
10) Assisting in the determination of degree requirements.
11) Participating in preparation of class schedules.