20-21 Bacone College Academic Catalog
10. ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Transcripts may be requested by one of the following:
- By personally stopping by the Office of the Registrar, located in Palmer Center on the campus of Bacone College;
- By emailing a scanned, signed request to Registrar@bacone.edu.
- By mailing a request to the Office of the Registrar, Bacone College, 2299 Old Bacone Road, Muskogee, OK 74403; or
- By faxing a request to the following number: 1-866-498-1487.
- By visiting www.bacone.edu and applying for a transcript request.
All requests for transcripts must include the following information:
b. Name on Transcript
c. Social Security or Student I.D. Number
d. Approximate dates of attendance
e. The signature of the person whose transcript is requested, authorizing release of the transcript
f. Payment of a transcript fee (current student – first five (5) transcripts free within the calendar year; thereafter, $5.00 per transcript. Former student - $5.00 per copy) – check, money order, or Visa/Master Charge accepted. For transcript inquiries call 918-781-7401.
Bacone College reserves the right to withhold official and unofficial transcripts until satisfactory arrangements have been made for payment in full of an outstanding student account in the Business Office. Please allow two business days for processing a request for transcript.