20-21 Bacone College Academic Catalog


10.2. Academic Forgiveness

A currently enrolled student may request academic forgiveness for work completed five years or more prior to the request. Forgiveness can be for ALL work, or for ALL work at a specific institution. Acceptance of any portion of previous work at a specific institution will make all work applicable. Students must apply to the Registrar for academic forgiveness upon application or re-application to the College. Academic forgiveness does not affect any financial aid policies or regulations.