20-21 Bacone College Academic Catalog


7.11. Change of Major or Second Degree

Students who change their major or course of study are advised to try to complete their degree or certificate in a reasonable, prescribed amount of time in order to retain eligibility for financial aid. All students enrolled in an eligible degree program may attempt 150% of the hours required in pursuit of that degree or certificate.

Students who have a degree and are pursuing a second degree of the same type are required to meet with an advisor in the new major to establish what classes are needed to complete the new degree. Students can only receive financial aid for up to 150% of these hours.